Friday, June 10, 2011

Sparkle and Spin - The Art of Sunny Carvalho - A Must See =D

Sparkle and Spin - The Art of Sunny Carvalho: Artfest News and New Items!


Sunny Carvalho calls herself a painter of pretty girls. That she is, however, she is more than that. This amazing painter, sculptor, creator, mother of 4 is very multi-talented. I love her work so much that I thought I'd share some of her creations with you, just in case you haven't discovered her yet.

 You can find her on her blog, as well as on her website.

She is teaching at next years 'Artfest', held between March 28th-April 1st, 2012 in Port Townsend, WA (on an island outside Seattle). She will be teaching two classes. The first being 'Cuff Me', covering needle felting, paper clay button making, embroidery and combining it all together. 


 


and the second 'Story Pieces', where you create an ending of a story and learn to create a painting in relation to it.




Some more of her work:








To see more of Sunny's brilliant and unique work, to see her beautiful handmade journals or for more details about her classes please visit her blog.
Follow Me on Pinterest

10 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! What a sweet surprise!! Thank you SO much for the post about my art! So unexpected...it made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of her. Thanks for introducing her to us and sharing her work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get my message that I posted a link back to your site on my blog? I am such an egg-head! I swear....I can't remember what I had for breakfast most days!! LOL I didn't mean to not acknowledge your lovely post! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much Sunny.

    Natasha meet Sunny, Sunny meet Natasha.

    he he he =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...I must be forgettable!! I think Natasha and I are friends on both Suzi Blu and Willowing!! I hope your summer is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course not. I guess sometimes this happens when you are members of so many sites. lol.

    It's winter here and cold. I hope you are enjoying your summer, you lucky girl.

    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. CNC Machining Service

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. EPS moulding machine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is also a very good post which I really enjoyed reading. It is not every day that I have the possibility to see something like this.. 維修抽油煙機

    ReplyDelete