Monday, January 31, 2011

Mixed media artwork on wood. Available mid Feb in my Etsy store.

Here is a sneak peak of another of my artworks that will be for sale in my Etsy store, come February.
The Matt boards, backing boards and re-sealable clear bags I have ordered, from The Mat Cutting Company, have arrived and I am happy to say that they look great. I was very impressed how well all my items were packaged. I have also picked up some prints from the printers and hope to put them all together tonight.

I've decided to go 'professional' with every aspect of my Etsy store. My prints will arrive taped between a matt board (you can choose between two colours) and a backing board, ready for framing. I've chosen to only print in universal standard sizes, to make it easier to pop into a frame, no matter where in the world you live.

Although my Etsy store Grand Opening will be mid Feb, I will let you, my blog followers, know once I have put my first item in the store.

I would love it if you could spread the word about my Grand Opening, if possible.

Kyles =D Follow Me on Pinterest

4 comments:

  1. Hi hun, thanks for taking part in my blog giveaway today :)

    These look wonderful, I will be sure to check out your new shop when it opens :)

    Micki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so, so much sweet Micki. Thank you for following my blog and for your lovely comments. As a huge admirer of your work, it means a lot.

    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Kylie, your princess Queen is lovely! Can't wait for your grand opening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess,

    Thank you very much.

    I can't wait also. I'm very excited, but also a tad bit nervous. Today I plan to take photos of the prints once they have been matted, to show people what they will look like and also because I'm giving everyone a choice between two different colours of matt board.

    I plan to have a Grand Opening mid Feb, however once I've put some stock into my shop I will let all of my blog followers know first before publicizing the opening.

    Hope you have an awesome day. Thanks again.

    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete