Friday, February 24, 2012

Mail Art Swap From The Secret Hermit

In January I took part in a 'Mail Art Swap' with awesome artist Micki Wilde, otherwise know as 'The Secret Hermit'. I am so happy to say that the artwork from sweet Micki arrived and I love it. Thank you Micki. xo
Here it is:



And here is the artwork that I created especially for Micki. Her word for the year is 'Nurture', which is what I based my work around.



You can view more of Micki's amazing work at:


Smiles,
Kyles =D

Follow Me on Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Your nurture painting is just breathtaking! You are both such talented artists. I am off to explore Micki's flickr photos! Thanks for sharing.
    Kirst x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic swap! I just love Micki....she is soooo cool! The work you sent her is wonderful....perfect that you personalized it for her :D
    The Cuppa tea art you saw on my blog is what I made for her....I'm sorry! I'd still like to make others with you in mind :)

    Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wondeful pieces!!!
    I have given you an award. Please visit my blog to find out about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wasn't that just a load of fun? I did it too. I like both of your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The art is gorgeous on both ends! You are both so very talented! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, so glad you like what you got sweetie!!
    I just did my huge blogpost showing all I got in the swap ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. both of these pieces are wonderful!
    I also was part of the swap. it was fun to see the post Micki did where she shares everything that got sent to her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is so cool. I just love the art work and the items created with it. Come visit crafty-home-cottage.blogspot.com Your newest follower, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow..beautiful paintings! I'd be feeling lucky to receive either of those beauties :)
    Ps...I've tagged you! If you don't mind and feel like playing too!:)x

    ReplyDelete