Saturday, February 5, 2011

My facebook landing page, promoting my Etsy store grand opening.


What do you think of my landing page, which is the page that should come up first when you visit my facebook page. For those of you have not yet 'Liked' my page, please follow the link. Even if you don't choose to 'Like' my page, can you let me know if the lading page appears or if the 'Wall' is what appears first. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

If you are interested in how to create your own landing page for your facebook fan page, this video uploaded by Pat Flynn of Smart Passive Income explains how to do it. It's very easy to do.

Kyles =D Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie,
    Your landing page looks amazing! So so well done ( I love the way you incorporated your face)... looking forward to seeing your etsy shop!
    xo
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin,

    Thank you so much for your feedback. I really, really, really appreciate it. It was a rush job, but I may fine tune it in the future.

    I hope you are well.
    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I'll look for your store to open! I love your art! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lavender Dreamer,

    Thank you very much. Thanks for taking the time to have a look and comment.

    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kylie, your landing page looks really good and loads with no problems. I love the way you have incorporated part of your face in the Etsy announcement. People will recognise you by parts of your portrait. I love your eye by the way.

    Congratulations for getting this far, it it so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so very much Linda. I'm very excited.......and a tad nervous, I must say. I'm relying on this creative art biz/ etsy shop thingy working so that my hubby will be happy for me to do what I love, create/paint/draw. My fingers are crossed.

    Thanks again.
    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting this is and must be for you, too. I'm looking forward to your grand opening.
    Your Facebook landing page is terrific.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jody,
    Thank you very much. I've been busy organizing Matt board to size, prints, packaging, etc.
    If you could spread the word about my opening I would greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks again.
    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete