Friday, January 28, 2011

Sunny Carvalho - Mixed media artist



I've been away for the past week camping with my husband and my three children, Louise, Jack and James; hence the lack of blog posts recently. I managed to do a few little paintings while I was away and will share them with you as soon as I can.

I wanted to share this video with you and hope it inspires you as much as it inspires me. Sunny Carvalho is the featured mixed media artist, while the song is sang by her, also talented, daughter, Bailey. Enjoy. Sunny's work can also be seen on her website. More music from Bailey can be seen at her YouTube site. =D

My step by step 'Little Angels' process will be added soon also. So look out for that. Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kilie,

    Your newsletter is fantastic....I loved it and your blog looks amazing. I love this video of Sunny Carvalho also...thanks for posting.Good luck with your etsy shop....I will be visiting = )
    Peace and Love.....Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the mistake in writing your name....
    Kylie...not Kilie .. = (

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh thank you so very much. You've made my day, truly.

    I'm glad you liked Sunny's great video. Not only is she so talented, but she has a talented daughter also.

    I'm glad you liked my newsletter, considering it was my first one. I didn't know how it would be received. Hopefully the next one I will plan and it will turn out better.

    I tell you, these last few months have been a gigantic learning curve for me. It's great.

    No problems about my name. I answer to anything.. he he.

    Thanks again.

    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete