Monday, November 7, 2011

New artworks, Life Book and more.......

I've got a few things on the go at the moment and thought I'd show you snippets of a few. Below is another box I am making. This one is going to be a Christmas present for my girlfriend's daughter.


I have been seriously thinking of putting some original artworks up for sale in my Etsy store. At the moment I have a few original ATCs for sale, but the rest are art prints. I'd love to hear what you think.
Here is a sneak peak at some small whimsical works that I'm working on , possibly to put in my store.


 I am also in the middle of 2 portrait commissions, but I can't show you much, as they are for gifts and I would hate to spoil the surprise (even if the chances of the recipient seeing this post is very minimal). Here is a peek:


I am also busy working on my Life Book classes. That's right 'classes'.  The first of my classes is January 30th 2012. I have seen the itinerary and their is something available every week. Yes you heard that correctly, every week. If you haven't enrolled yet, you still have time. 
Classes start January 1st 2012. I hope to see you there.

Kyles =D

Follow Me on Pinterest

16 comments:

  1. hi Kyles the box is looking good ....how exciting to be an artist on Life Book ....I am thinking of joining in ...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @artymess
    I see you followed me over from Tam's site. I like the fiber arts you create.
    Thank you very much. Life Book is such great value for money. Things are added to it every time Tam contacts me. Every week there is something on offer. I hope to adding more, I just have to see how I go for time. Tam is a sweet heart so I will do what I can for her. I do hope to see you there. I bet you'll love it.
    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving all of this goodness...Can't wait to be your student in Life Book--very exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of it looks fantastic! Love your whimsy people. :) You should definitely put some original work in your Etsy store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kyles, that box is looking awesome! I am a big fan of buying original paintings, definitely prefer it when I can to prints :D

    have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Art Expression Thank you very much. I have now added the daughter's name on it, but will reveal more at a later date.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @DianeHey there Di, Thank you very much. I'm very excited also, as well as a little nervous. If you told me at the start of the year, or even a few months ago, that I'd be teaching in Life Book, I would have never believed it. It is amazing how things happen. I feel very blessed at the moment. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @NatashaMay Hey Nat, thanks for the boost in confidence. I think I will. I will create a post about it when I do. Now I have to price them. Hmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Miriam Kaye Hi Miriam, Thank you very much. I agree. I would prefer to buy an original rather than a print, however offering prints means that everyone can afford to buy artwork. Maybe I'll offer both. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those new whimsical girls are adorable!! I can't wait to see them finished!

    I'm sorry Artfest won't work out but when you do finally get to the states, let me know what part of the country you go to...you never know how things will work out! Maybe we can get together!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Sunny CarvalhoI will let you know for sure Sunny. Sounds great to me. I smell a coffee with our names on it. =D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. All kinds of lovely projects going on here. I love the box!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lisa Graham ArtThank you Lisa. I hope my friend's daughter likes it when it's finished. =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi, i followed you over from etsy. you have a great blog! i'm also on tam's site as well, although i'm not very active there. you do beautiful portraits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. @theHyperMonkey
    Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comments HyperMonkey. You have put a smile on my face.
    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete